Search This Blog

Monday 18 July 2011

Railway Route Optimization System



                Railway Route Optimization System is a product to serve to users who are tourists. The Main purpose of the project is to let the end users or passengers to know the shortest path to reach the destination with in short period and with amount as minimum as possible and as early as possible when more than one Railways route is to there to reach the destination. This optimization system  shows the graphical representation of the train route from staring point to ending point, this is very use full in now a days to know the train details i.e. train Starting Point and Ending Point, Starting time and arrival time Charge for A Starting point to Ending Point 
SYSTEM ANALYSIS
    System Analysis is first stage according to System Development Life Cycle model. This System Analysis is a process that starts with the analyst. Analysis is a detailed study of the various operations performed by a system and their relationships within and outside the system.  One aspect of analysis is defining the boundaries of the system and determining whether or not a candidate should consider other related systems.  During analysis, data is collected from the available files, decision points, and transactions handled by the present system. Logical system models and tools are used in analysis.  Training, experience, and common sense are required for collection of the information needed to do the analysis.

 Existing System
 This project mainly deals with automating the task of the Rail Way Route Optimization System  that helps many end-users to know the Shortest Path  for their requested route, You can find the shortest path of a train route by manually but there may be problems that have to be faced so to overcome such problems we need to help the Optimization Techniques to know the shortest path If the system is maintain all the details of trains, stations, and route of the trains manually it will take lot of time to retrieve even a single information for a train or route from starting point to ending point it will take lot of time problem statement
                                This project mainly deals with automating the task of the Railway route details that helps many end-users to know the route for their requested starting point and ending point within a milliseconds of time.
Proposed System
                           Proposed system are those that are automated, so that it is easy to retrieve the responses from the system fastly and updating the details once the response or services are provided to the end-users upon their request without any difficulty and saves time.

PROJECT MODULES

The Railways Route Optimization has   4 Modules
·        Stations
·        Trains
·        Route
·        Search


Stations module  :
This module maintains the data about station and allow operations like addition, deletion, modification. This module maintains stations tables and fields are station-id, station-name, and district, state. In this table Station-id, station-name is unique does not allow any unique values.
 For arranging a route Starting station, ending station, via stations are must be registered in stations module, after registration of the stations administrator can arrange the path among that stations. This station module is handled by administrator only, can not handle end user
Trains module :
       This module maintains the data about trains and allows operations like additions, deletion, and modification. The train module handles trains table and fields are  train-id, train-name, starting-station, ending station, starting-time, ending-time, train-type.
In this train-id unique and this attribute does not allow any duplicate values
Route :
       This module maintains the data about routes between stations and This module  handle the routes tables  and fields are route-id, starting-station, destination, time taken for ordinary, and time taken for express. The module shows the graphical representation of a route between starting-station and destination.
This module is very useful to know routes between any two stations and also know shortest path among the routes, and also gives graphical representation of the corresponding routes

Search :
       This module maintains the data about trains, routes tables and this module gives reports on trains and routes, this module
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS

HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS                              
PROCESSOR    :          Intel 2.0 GHz or above
HARD DISK     :         80 GB
RAM                  :    512 MB RAM.

   SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS

OPERATING SYSTEM           : WINDOWS XP with SP2. 
LANGUAGE (FRONT END)   : JAVA (JDK1.5/1.6)
SERVER                                     : APACHE TOMCAT 5.5/6.0
WEB TECHNOLOGY              : HTML, JAVASCRIPT, CSS.
DATABASE (BACK END)        : ORACLE 10G.
ARCHITECTURE                      : 3-TIER ARCHITECTURE.

45 comments:

  1. hi
    i m roank keslikar
    i want this project can u give me
    i m TYBscIT student
    mumbai
    ronakkeslikar@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. k ill send u very soon ....

      Delete
    2. Hi. Naresh I am Diploma Computer Engineering student.
      I liked And want ur Project.
      Plz give it to me at irshad_idrisi@yahoo.com.
      U can also call me at 8976539027

      Delete
    3. Hi my name is nikhil and a computer science student
      I liked this project so can u please send me
      My mail Id is dharmavaramnikhil@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. hello naresh...
    Iam a student of Msc computer science final year.Iliked your project and wish to take it as my final year project. can u pls send me the project?
    telkar.nanda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u please send me this project.

    anujain1981123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u please send me this project with documentation.i am interested in doing this project n i would like to see if can enhance it anymore.
    suryarahul1235@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    iam a computer science student,my group selected this topic for our project during our last semester,can you plz send this project to my mail

    sreethu.kmc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i m an IT student i want this project plz send me.
    at khan.csms@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i just love your project .. I want this project for my lasst semester project.. can you give me please.. send me mail at silverhoney1991@gmail.com... I will be greatful to you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. can u please send me this project with documentation.i am interested in doing this project n i would like to see it..
    seervishweta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey can u please send me dis project... i really liked it..
    sameerabondada@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiii ...can anyone please send me this project ...plz...its urgent....my id is .abhinawcse.kumar@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello can you please send me this project urgent....my id is sidra_ch61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi naresh,
    this is manikumar.
    Actually i am interested in your project. Will you please send me the project . I will be grateful to you.
    My e-mail id is manikumarvbit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hiii
    i want these project
    im final year cse branch
    suraj_nagrecha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am TY CSE student and i am completing my mini-project on same topic.
    I am having some problem in my code. Would like to refer ur code.
    please reply and send ur project code on sanjanashah9419@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi
    i m ramakrishna
    i want this project can u give me
    i m JNTUH student
    hyderabad
    ramakrishna.ippakayala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi
    I am Aniruddh
    MCA final yr student can you mail me the project..would be of great help..
    Thanks in advance..
    aniruddhadey1989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i.. i liked this project.can u please mail me this

    ReplyDelete
  18. i liked this project.can u please mail me this project
    reply on pojabhagoriya123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. can u please send me this project with documentation.i am interested in doing this project n i would like to see if can enhance it anymore.
    devij1992@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. plz send me railway route optimization system on the email_id badveaishwarya2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Friend please I'm in need of this project.. I decided to do this as my project this semester ... as its my 1st time I don't have any idea can u please help me ..? If u can't give this project just guide me I'll try my level please please

    My mail id: sasimohanbsc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like thi type of ideas,, wan to do this project in dis sem.
    can u plzz mail me ..
    at:- satyavratsavarn05@gmail.com

    reallyy needed it...

    ReplyDelete
  23. friend ,I am very interested in the practical implementation of the project so I will be very grateful if you would send me the project report for guidance.

    my mail id:-mriganka12345@gmail.com

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  24. Friend, I want to implement this project as my final year project . please send the project to this mail I'd: lphaneendra532@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. pls send this project to harithahoney0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can you plz send me this project. my email id: shelnap0000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I want to implement this project in PHP I couldn't get the exact logic behind the route module can you help me?????

      Delete
  27. send thisproj to diwanshi14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi, can you please send me this project.here is my email address. enijunit@yahoo.com or enijunit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi naresh i want this project railway route optimization.iam actually working on this project it would be helpfull for me if u can send me this project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my email
      johnabhi1234@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. This is my email
      johnabhi1234@gmail.com

      Delete
  30. Hi naresh i want this project railway route optimization.iam actually working on this project it would be helpfull for me if u can send me this project

    ReplyDelete
  31. Can u please send this project base paper and ppt

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can u please send this project base paper and ppt

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can u please send this project base paper and ppt my mail id vickysndh065@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Can u please send this project base paper and ppt my mail id vickysndh065@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. can u plz mail me the code to my mail id ash1e211002@gmail.com.

    thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pls send the project
    Mail :satishrandhi0416@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hiii this is prasanna plzz send your documentation at prasanna.laxmi468@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi can you send me this project documents like Schema and ER diagram?
    My email is mhdfaizal85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi , can you please send this project , containing source code , documentation adn everything relation to this.

    this is my email: mail2shantanu89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete